Another Irish Lancscape

Edit My Images
Yes
A shot taken in autumn, looking into a muddy field, just down the lane from where I live near Cashel in Tipperary ROI> . I thought the deep rutts caused by heavy farm traffic, made interesting scars leading the eye down the field into the horizon. A overcast day.
fieldx.jpg

Taken on a 1DS Mk2, hand held resting on gate.. The lens was a non L 28-105 at 28mm - @ 1/80th. ISO 100

C and C welcome

Andy

fieldsautumn062.jpg

Another Tipperary image, taken early Autumn last year . Canon EOS 300D, with 28-105 3.5-4.5 USM 2 lens .

Comments welcome of course.

Andy

I like the second one, you seem to have the colour balance between the sky and the landscapes right.

Like the second shot alot, looks like a wonderful setting, nothing really wrong with the first shot either - I would just prefer to be in the second location ;)

(y)

Second shot looks great, the grass in the lower left of the first image i find destracting.

Liked both of them. Must get out more.

Love the 2nd one. The first seems a bit flat and I think the horizon is off a bit.

I like both shots. The first one I think would benefit with a little cropped off the bottom, as there is a little too much foreground (imo). Making it a square crop would work much better.
I love the lovely warmth of the 2nd shot - just what I need on a day like today - I want to be there!

2nd one is better. Lose the green grass at the bottom and turn it into a long thin shot... works better

Irish horizons aren't always level - apart from sea and lakes.

I like both shots. The first one I think would benefit with a little cropped off the bottom, as there is a little too much foreground (imo). Making it a square crop would work much better.
I love the lovely warmth of the 2nd shot - just what I need on a day like today - I want to be there!

Just what I was thinking!

Thanks for comments.. all noted. Yes the first image was level, a slight incline left to right. Would agree about the cutting come of the foregroung off and making into a square picture.
Here is another one, which was taken from a viewpoint just to the right of the first image on a nicer day..Late last Summer.. looking towards some ruins. Canon 1DS Mk2 with 100-400 IS L lens. Really makes you look forward to those Summer evenings again.. !
ruinstwocropped.jpg

Andy
C and C as usual welcomed and appreciated.:| :|

Back