Another orange tip

If the time on your camera is correct, then getting one on your hand at their most flighty is a special skill :D

:D nice shot

Lovely shot, I cant even find them resting so how you got one on your finger i`ll never know.

If the time on your camera is correct, then getting one on your hand at their most flighty is a special skill :D

:D nice shot

Not sure the clock is correct, I never check it.
Lovely shot, I cant even find them resting so how you got one on your finger i`ll never know.

Thank you for your comment, you need patience and cool weather and a bit of breeze.

Blimey!!! They're so wild and skittish I can't even get one normally!!!! What did you do, dip your fingers in honey? ;)

Not seen any yet and their caterpillar food plant " Jack in the Hedge" is barely out of the ground yet. Nice balancing act :)

Blimey!!! They're so wild and skittish I can't even get one normally!!!! What did you do, dip your fingers in honey? ;)
you got her on you'r finger.....I cannot get near the little bastards.

Keep trying you will get one, If it is a hot calm day you won`t get near them but if you wait till the evening when they are looking for a plant to roost on you stand a better chance, or a cool breezey day.
Lovely shot. Great to see them about already.

I`m happy they`re about again.
Not seen any yet and their caterpillar food plant " Jack in the Hedge" is barely out of the ground yet. Nice balancing act :)

Had to search for jack in the hedge, there is`nt much of their food about yet and oxford city council mowed what there was on one track hope it re-grows.

Thank you all for your comments.

Super shot of a hand tamed specimen. You should now be known as the butterfly tamer ;)

Back