Another Recent Pic

It's got a touch of the Martin Parr about it

Never heard of him,but a quick google and yes,I see what you mean!

I like this, but I think the sky is a little over cooked and out of place. I'd maybe lighten it up a bit and remove some of the blue with a warmer grad.

Thanks,I'm a bit of a sucker for a dramatic sky,stems from my Landscape roots!
Yes I agree I could tame it down a bit!
:agree: Just a tad overcooked but not drastically so for me, Davids suggestions would work well I think. I quite like this shot. Nicely done (y)

Thanks!

I don't know why but I really like the wind farm in the background, echo the comments that the sky is a little overcooked for my tastes but overall, I like it.

I visit the North Norfolk coast regularly and that wind farm is ever visible with the naked eye and I've watched sea birds fishing around it through my telescope. Agree with everyone about the sky.

Haha from the thumbnail i thought it was a composite of someone on a donkeys body ... obviously not when you see it large :D

Think its nicely toned (y)

Yep it does - good shout :)

Nice family moment :)

Thanks!
When I googled it I could see it!

I don't know why but I really like the wind farm in the background, echo the comments that the sky is a little overcooked for my tastes but overall, I like it.

Thanks,think it's tone down sky time!:)

I visit the North Norfolk coast regularly and that wind farm is ever visible with the naked eye and I've watched sea birds fishing around it through my telescope. Agree with everyone about the sky.

A fan of the warm look but not the big blue sky!;)

Haha from the thumbnail i thought it was a composite of someone on a donkeys body ... obviously not when you see it large :D

Think its nicely toned (y)

Thanks!

Back