Another Silverstone Grand Prix 2017 Thread

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
#8 is pretty cool as he's looking more or less straight at you and #7 of Seb is nice. The rest are well taken but they're all a bit samey.
Thanks. And there lies my issue,.... creativity. I don't seem to be able to break free from the generic panning shot to something more creative as seen in the recent threads. Frustrates the hell out of me ;)

Engaging your legs to move around the circuit would have been a start. :D
There's a few different locations there, I just have a great knack of making them all look the same :ROFLMAO:

There's shots from Stowe, Becketts, and Farm there. I did take some from just about everywhere but we were only at Luffield for about 5 mins, which looking back was a huge mistake. But that's the trouble when you go with your wife who has no interest in photography ;)

There's a few different locations there, I just have a great knack of making them all look the same :ROFLMAO:

There's shots from Stowe, Becketts, and Farm there. I did take some from just about everywhere but we were only at Luffield for about 5 mins, which looking back was a huge mistake. But that's the trouble when you go with your wife who has no interest in photography ;)

Ditch the wife!

Ditch the wife!
She bought the tickets ;) TBH it was a great weekend, loved every minute of it. Obviously topped off by Lewis winning (y)

Last edited:
Good stuff here mate, solid panning! Maybe ever so slightly OTT on the sharpening (it's much less obvious on the Flickr images, but borderline for me). Colours look pretty good too, maybe a little extra saturation on some - the only thing i'd say was lacking was a bit of variety, but I suffered the same, definitely not easy with the crowds (or the wife I imagine) :D

Good stuff here mate, solid panning! Maybe ever so slightly OTT on the sharpening (it's much less obvious on the Flickr images, but borderline for me). Colours look pretty good too, maybe a little extra saturation on some - the only thing i'd say was lacking was a bit of variety, but I suffered the same, definitely not easy with the crowds (or the wife I imagine) :D
Thanks very much. With regards to the sharpening I find that this forum adds too much sharpening for some reason, Flickr is more like the originals.

Love the last shot great atmos 8 is cool too nice work Silverfence is not the easiest place to shoot
Thanks. No it's not great, especially in terms of fencing. Still, it was a great weekend (y)

Back