Another take on the light bulb

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
My grandson Owen looking on in wonder

C&C welcome

OwenAndLightBulb.jpg

This is odd, there is no photo showing, not even a link or broken image thingy, yet i can see it as a thumbnail on the main page:thinking:

It renders fine for me (helpful eh?). Could I please ask for you guys to try again? If it remains a problem, I'll try it with a different link

Maybe a lovely mod can see what is up @Cobra ?

How about a thoroughly unlovely one like me looking at it...

Its working Here... by The Big Yin, on Flickr

Yep, its working here...

ETA: can't see why it shouldn't be displayed tbh, completely "vanilla" link - nothing funny about it (embedded spaces or % signs or any of that sort of stuff that occasionally throws a fit...

Usual recommendation it to hit Ctrl+F5 for a full forced refresh, and if that doesn't work, log out of TP, clear all the TP Cookies and log back in.

Last edited:
might be a local caching issue on your machine - perhaps clearing the browser cache might help as well as the "cookie" trick...

After all that.. i love the image.... your grandson looking at it adds 'something' extra to it than a stand alone bulb:love:

No, because we all NEED a laugh now and again after playing whack-a-mole on the spammers and dealing with the outrage threads.

Haha!! Personally the word 'outrage' should be changed to something else like 'pink and fluffy'! Might stop the word being used so much ;)

Thanks for the comments guys. No idea why there were problems with the displaying. I did notice that when I originally posted it, it never appeared in the "new postings" section which I thought was a bit odd.

Not sure if i like that or not. The lamp looks like its just pasted onto the image of the boy

Got something to sell in the classifieds ?

Or is there another reason to dig up a 11 month old thread.

Not at all. I just thought id actually have a read of the forum, rather than just sit in one section. You cant win on this forum.

You're asked to get involved, to then be judged when you actually do it.

I didn't kmow there was a limit of what year your can read posts from?!

Last edited:
Well said. Next, they'll limit your breathing on here...

Chill out guys.

But I see what you mean about it looking as if it is just pasted in. There is too much light on the lad's face compared to the light emitting from the bulb.

Last edited:
Back