Another water shoot

Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_3314-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

I think this one looks like a woman wearing a long dress
IMG_3350-Edit-Edit.jpg

C&C Welcome :)

Stunning drops Craig, #1 hits the mark for me, both superb though (y)

The 1st stands out for me, excellent!

i didn't know we had another Scunny bunny on TP! thought there was just JPS and me, hi there.:wave:

I don't like the yellow, but I *love* the shape of the water on the second shot :)

I think they are both excellent really like this sort of thing, and hope to have some of my own to share soon.

I love these pics. Could you explain to a complete beginner like me how you acheive these shots? I assume due to the fast shutter speed you need very bright lighting? Allmy shots come out dark but then I've probably not got the right equipment to acheive this.

Great shots Craig you said the other day you would do a tut did you get round to it yet as Im interested in doing some shots like that

Dave

Thanks for all the comments everyone, really appreciated :D

Its the comments and peoples reactions that makes photography so appealing to me, I don't get that kind of feedback with programming :LOL:

i didn't know we had another Scunny bunny on TP! thought there was just JPS and me, hi there.:wave:

I didn't know there were more than just myself! :D:wave::wave:

Could you explain to a complete beginner like me how you acheive these shots? I assume due to the fast shutter speed you need very bright lighting? Allmy shots come out dark but then I've probably not got the right equipment to acheive this.

Great shots Craig you said the other day you would do a tut did you get round to it yet as Im interested in doing some shots like that

Dave

Yes, appologies I unexpectedly had to go out when I had planned to do it. I'll get a tutorial done this afternoon or the admins can revoke my membership :D:LOL:

Once again, thanks for the comments :D

Nice shots Craig, and thanks for the Guide. Now an idiot like me can follow it and have a good crack at it.

Back