Antelope, Red Forest Duiker added shot

Edit My Images
Yes
I went to see the cubs again at Chester zoo, they were playing hard to get so went for a wander and found this little guy, a Red Forest Duiker:)
DOF is shallower than I had planned I forgot to change the camera settings :D

16550916821_784992cabe_c.jpg

15932422693_66e9bd47f2_c.jpg

I did manage a crap shot of one of the cubs, the glass was covered in rainwater and a big crop

16366669857_be30bb7cd2_c.jpg

Nicely taken Deer and no where near crap shot of the cubbie :D
Nice one Pete (y)

Nicely taken Deer and no where near crap shot of the cubbie nice one Pete (y)

Thanks very much glad you liked the deer :)
the rain on the glass caused the cub to look washed out I recovered it in photoshop the best i could:)

hahaha you left the cutie pic till last lol....

No thumbnail for you lil tiger cub. :D

Fantastic shots Pete, light looks like it was a dull day.

Thanks very much Bryn much appreciated:)
yes it was a dull day am going to go back and try again when we get a bit of sun:)

Thanks very much Bryn much appreciated:)
yes it was a dull day am going to go back and try again when we get a bit of sun:)
Looks like a nice day up there today Pete ... I was nearly tempted to make the trip myself, but couldn't justify it at the moment ;)

Looks like a nice day up there today Pete ... I was nearly tempted to make the trip myself, but couldn't justify it at the moment ;)

Yep was thinking the same thing , think I'll nip up this afternoon:)

Pete............................. will you please stop posting those cute cub pics :bat::love:
It's not fair when I can't get there :(

Pete............................. will you please stop posting those cute cub pics :bat::love:
It's not fair when I can't get there :(
:D:D

I won't post any from today then?:D
Actually I didnt manage any shots mum brought them out out dumped them behind a tree:(
They will be small for quite a while yet so definately worth coming up when you can:)

I missed these somehow!

Very nice Pete the Duiker especially,
its a shame about the glass muting the cub, a little, but its still cute none the less (y)

I missed these somehow!

Very nice Pete the Duiker especially,
its a shame about the glass muting the cub, a little, but its still cute none the less (y)

Thanks very much Chris :)
The Duiker must be a new animal at Chester I haven't seen it before
yes that glass doesn't help at the best of times but with rain on it its even worse
going back to try again tho this week:D

I went back and had another go with the right settings:D
I used F6.3 this time:)

16459138319_e6d14c13ce_c.jpg

Back