Any and all advice on Brownsea red squiggle hunting

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
Guys I've seen a red squirrel only in spain I'd really like to see and make an image or two of some brit ones . I 've got a few days of hols to play and would like to visit Brownsea as a starter . Any pm's on info of reds in mid Wales would be cool.

I have a little van to kip in any good spots to spend a night would also be nice would prefer off grid

I'd also like to know how dense the tree cover is this time of year up behind church ,does that render small hours photography tricky? I'm aware of ferry times musing camping. I'll take all and any nuggets of wisdom here as I haven't visited the areas since childhood.

Thanks Mark Lez and Laurence for previous thoughts on this one. Mark I didn't want to derail your thread any further. That said I 'd really have liked to continue this there,, hence this brief note of thanks here

cheers all

stu

Ahh ya miserable bunch:p lots of views little interest,:rolleyes: Shame I thought this might be a good little resourse for other southern folks hunting a red squirrel image not only for me.

We actually did as advised by me mate Laurence (BB) and slung our collective hooks:)...... went off and found some ourselves,as I felt Brownsea might be a bit busy for a couple of hermits like us. Had a fab time and OOORRAAA saw our first red squiggles got some piccies and met some lovely lovely folks, to whom I owe huge thanks. It was sort of lovely we were miles and miles from home,got given info of a kingy spot,which sadly we had no time to use. a lovely family were then trying to help us with more squirrel images at a different spot and the lady mentioned kingfishers and how she had been struggling to get an image,so in turn we were able to help her:cool: Proper genuinely lovely stuff that there is not enough of in the world today.

Still a shame though it would be nice to have a really good overview from an image makers POV of the potential of Brownsea her on talk

seeya

stu

Back