South-East England Any sussex locations?

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
Does anyone have any decent locations in Sussex I should be adding to my list?

I have a free day on Wednesday and I'm thinking o venturing somewhere to shoot, Balcome Viaduct looks promising but I was also looking at Durdle Door in Dorset or Old Harry Rocks but not sure if I'll be there for the best part of the weather currently!

Any suggestions welcome!

Scotney castle is well worth a visit. One of my favourite photograpic places Ok it is just into kent but worth the trip

kPkUi1S.jpg

orvtHod.jpg

There is the old boat house +the Ice house and the main house and sunken garden etc etc and food if hungry with their own tea room .

n0WJOo5.jpg

yka2Th6.jpg

lo6LkSi.jpg

6SdwLCu.jpg

Last edited:
Sheffield Park Gardens?

Sheffield Park by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

Other than that, there's loads of coast you can shoot, the South Downs, or even one of the other many NT properties. (Bluebell Railway comes to mind also...)

Some to add to the above: Brighton West Pier, with Starlings at sunset at this time of the year, Birling Gap, Worthing Pier, Bosham Harbour, Ditchling beacon, Devils Dyke, Beachy Head Lighthouse........

Some great options here thank you!!

The stretch from Seven Sisters park to Beachy Head is a very scenic area.
Sorry for the soft image, but it is a screen grab from footage
SS1 small.JPG

Yes, I've yet to visit Beachy Head and it's something I mean to do along with Durdle Door!
If you are a good walker, I would suggest to walk from Seven Sister park to Birling gap and then to Beachy Head.
It can be done in 5-6 hours and it is a spectacular area for photography (I actually did a good deal of drone footage around there)

Back