Name
No.96
Edit My Images
No
03-04 Aug 2013 Brands Hatch (Indy)
21 Sep 2013 Cadwell Park
19-20 Oct 2013 Donington Park

Hopefully will be at these events!

Maybe able to donate a ticket or two for Cadwell to someone who can get some interesting picture for us? Maybe all 4 wheels off the ground!....

Will put pictures on our website and on the Youtube (onboard) video - with photographers name and link to site if possible :)

send us a pm/keep us posted :)

Thanks KD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v-jKnbL8bU

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
I've got more photos to look through as well. I was getting a lot of reflection off of the black bodywork, which made it tricky!

I'd never seen Formula Jedi before, but they're fantastic little cars. Not surprising really, when you consider what they're powered by.

Edit My Images
No
Hi I am new here just joined I was at Brands Hatch having recently moved into motor sport for my photos want to build up a portfolio I am happy to do pictures for people if they should want some to help build up my business as well. I have some pictures of the weekend to upload as yet will try and figure out how to post on here. Not sure how to pm or anything yet as only just joined.

OP
OP
K
Name
No.96
Edit My Images
No
Hi Andrew, Hope your well... If you manage to get a pic of our car over the Mountain please let me know, fingers crossed we will be quick enough to make it interesting... but not too interesting :)

Have never been to Cadwell, if it's like Oulton, we do not expect too much this time round - just try to stay out of trouble and get some time in the seat.

A good pic is always appreciated.... I am sure it is your picture from Mono 2010 Silverstone as our website back ground:)
Do you usually do Spa MSV/Mono meeting?

Hope Tristan is still going well!

Sporty get your pics on here!...Just paste the link/or use the insert link
(globe with a chain link icon above) Flicker/Photobucket seem popular places to upload photos to, and then link to this site?

For Pm's - click a persons name and the option comes up...
Perhaps best to get some posts or pics on here first before PM'ing people?

Thanks for the replies guys :)

Last edited:
Edit My Images
No
Thanks for the advice karlos96 I will upload some asap I have looked at your web site hope you don't mind an your car seems familiar did you race Silverstone weekend of 11th May as I might possibly have a picture of it I will have to have a look if so I will post on here.

Name
Andrew Cliffe
Edit My Images
Yes
Cadwell is very similar in many ways to Oulton - a circuit that is tricky to master. Half if narrow and twisty with little run-off, the rest opens up.

Tristan's going OK - currently 3rd in F3 Cup after 2 wins at Brands Hatch and new LR.

Have done Spa for last 3 years - a good weekend...

Edit My Images
No
Newbie here can I ask a quick question trying to reply to pm so I type message hit submit think its gone but does not show so have no idea if it has (Karlos96) have tried to reply several times perhaps you could let me know if it worked please have tried three times now thank you.

OP
OP
K
Name
No.96
Edit My Images
No
I did not PM you? you sent a friends request, I did look at your profile to see if you had posted or uploaded pictures, I accepted the invite!

I have just checked and yes I got the The PM's you sent. Sorry for the delay, I am not on this forum all the time. Your PM sounded like a post for the into section, it did not have any links to pictures or anything? If you link your pictures to forum, will be happy to take a look.

Yes we raced at Silverstone, Oulton and Brands - Formula Jedi Champions (Brscc)

I am a newbie here too and not a photographer... good luck with the events you have planned... :)

Edit My Images
No
I definitely had a pm from you still have it you just asked if I was a motor sport photographer thats all no worries if I do any more BRSCC events will keep an eye out for your car an try get some shots. Good luck to you as well at future events.

OP
OP
K
Name
No.96
Edit My Images
No
Sorry, I may have Pm'd with response to your friends invite... I will look forward to seeing the pictures you have already taken :)