apple tree project

Stu thank you for your nice comment

As it has not been tried on here before I didn 't know either. My thoughts were that they are photos I took but displayed differently. Just seeing photos, no matter how good, gets a bit boring just looking at them, so why not present them in a different format. I couldn't find anything in the rules that says you must show photo in a certain way, unless I missed it.
Maybe others might try the same thing just to be that bit different. Building it up took a bit of thought and editing testing, adding the music was the easy bit

All your great painters in the past developed their own style and they paintings are worth millions, copies worth virtually nothing. So why not give this a try out and see. Of course it those in charge want to pull it down I understand . It depends if one is a purist or not and stick strictly to just posting photos ,which most more than likely have been edited in some way anyway.

I don't want to stand out from the crowd I just want to be an individual ;)

Last edited:
To me any form of exploration in an art form is good , it doesn't always work out Bazz ,but it's always worth exploring.

I hope you get more opinions :)

Back