Arachnophobia Therapy.

Bev

Name
Bev
Edit My Images
No
This spider has taken residence by our front door so i thought i would take the opportunity to get a few snaps!

Canon 20D - 50mm 1.8 +20mm Kenko tube and built in flash.

spiderok1.jpg

spider4.jpg

spider15.jpg

spider8.jpg

The detail on the first one is superb Bev ... (y) ... and quite an astonishing DoF for such a close up too ... :D

The second one ... Eeeeuuuww ... :cautious:

The third and fourth are pretty good too but spoilt imgo by the legs being sliced off ... :shrug:

BTB ...

[S1]I LOVE ARACHNIDS ... :geek:[/S1]

:p

:LOL: it looked HUGE :eek: in the first pic and then I scrolled down to the one with the fly and got a reference to the size.

Good shots. 1 & 2 for me. :clap:

Excellent shots, me I like spiders unfortunately can all be same kind, but if start saying to many spiders on where do you stop Robins, blue tits etc they are ten a penny in winter shots. Individual choice I suppose.

The 2nd has real style - great shots!

I don't exactly like spiders - I'm scared of the big ones - but I'm not so backwards as to say I hate them!

Oh, and I never squish them.

the first one makes me smile...almost looks like he's making faces at us! I haven't noticed too many spiders on here....I really wish people wouldn't say things like that. :shrug: I like to photograph flowers but I know they're not everyone's cup of tea...you can't please all of the people all of the time now can you? :thinking:

the first one makes me smile...almost looks like he's making faces at us! I haven't noticed too many spiders on here....I really wish people wouldn't say things like that. :shrug: I like to photograph flowers but I know they're not everyone's cup of tea...you can't please all of the people all of the time now can you? :thinking:

Thanks everyone for your views and feedback they are all appreciated.
I agree Marianne where do you draw the line with subjects being shown, last week there was nothing but dragonflies on the forums, its down to personal choice, and you can have 100 images of robins say, but if shown in different ways can all be of different interest.
Venometer sorry i didnt state i actually took this image just of his torso, perhaps i should of left his legs on though!!
Anyway, off now got a plague of slugs in the garden so going to get a few shots!:LOL:

oooops sorry...I'll just get me coat! I'll make sure there's no spider down the sleeve first though! :coat:

Wow! thanks for the link Ian, i was looking for its little key where you would wind him up, like those little toys you can get! What a brilliant spider and great to get to see what they actually do.

Back