Arkady - our very own snow angel

:LOL: !!!

:eek:

I would have liked the subject to be slightly lower and to the left. As it is nothing really draws me into the picture. Also, it's slightly under-exposed and could do with some more contrast...

And maybe it would work better with the door handle cloned out and softened up a bit? Could you try to take the photo with some more redx in it the next time?

Joe, how was that for critisism? :LOL:

it's slightly under-exposed and could do with some more contrast...

I don't think so.

Far more exposure than Arky's had before (to my knowledge)

I would have liked the subject to be slightly lower and to the left. As it is nothing really draws me into the picture. Also, it's slightly under-exposed and could do with some more contrast...

And maybe it would work better with the door handle cloned out and softened up a bit? Could you try to take the photo with some more redx in it the next time?

Joe, how was that for critisism? :LOL:

Front on view would have been amusing :naughty: :LOL:

Can't send him back to Afghan like that, the Taliban will complain of cruel and unusual torture..

Should be in nudes perhaps but it's not exactly glamorous.:)

Shouldn't he be wearing a red beret with those wings? :thinking:

Sits back and awaits Rob's arrival :D :LOL:

I'd certainly get your lens checked out Colin, looks like its got a large crack in it. :LOL:

ha ha ha

Haven't you forgotten something, like a single rose clenched between the butt cheeks*? :D

*Or failing that a few sheets of bog roll on fire?

That's no face of an Angel :puke:

Is there a new film being made ?
....Arsessasin's Creed :D

Haven't you forgotten something, like a single rose clenched between the butt cheeks*? :D

*Or failing that a few sheets of bog roll on fire?

Just noticed....

Great way to fire off my 1000th post!!! :D

Reminds me of the old Christmas favourite 'White CrispArse'

It's a fake: My butt is far sleekier and svelte than that, Mr Greenlees...

If you're all really good Boys and Girls I won't post a photo of it for comparison...

best we all me good then, as I do NOT want to see a pic of Rob's hairy aaarse!

I bet if you do Rob, it will be slanted to the right.

Because Rob LOVES italics

Back