Around England

Name
Stevie
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi first let me say I normally shoot cars on a circuit so this is not my comfort zone. Just trying to do something to expand my skills. Hope you find something you like within my selection.

Re Edits 2015 by Stevie Borowik, on Flickr

On the Humber by Stevie Borowik, on Flickr

Lyveden New Bield by Stevie Borowik, on Flickr

Lincolnshire 2016 by Stevie Borowik, on Flickr

Lincolnshire by Stevie Borowik, on Flickr

Northamptonshire 2016 by Stevie Borowik, on Flickr

Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Stevie

I enjoyed these very much, Stevie!

though totally depraved of, lacking in and/or missing all
the usual squeaky noises at corners, blue smoke, vrrrrms and the

Doppler effect, not forgetting the adrenaline rushes etc,

Yes, I quite enjoyed these!

Hi Stevie... they're great.

I particularly like:

1. The sense of action in the wave vs that calmness of the golden sun. Great action shot (y)
2. Been done a lot but it works and you've captured it well for me.
3. Really like the composition here - elegant. I'd really like to see a closer zoom of the house, its reflection and that tree next to it though...

I enjoyed these very much, Stevie!

though totally depraved of, lacking in and/or missing all
the usual squeaky noises at corners, blue smoke, vrrrrms and the

Doppler effect, not forgetting the adrenaline rushes etc,

Yes, I quite enjoyed these!
Thanks I am back at the circuit this weekend, Donington and Thruxton.
Hi Stevie... they're great.

I particularly like:

1. The sense of action in the wave vs that calmness of the golden sun. Great action shot (y)
2. Been done a lot but it works and you've captured it well for me.
3. Really like the composition here - elegant. I'd really like to see a closer zoom of the house, its reflection and that tree next to it though...
Thanks Lyveden New Beild in #3 is somewhere I am going to go back to and will keep that in mind.

Really like 1 and 2, both catch the eye, others not so much, just seem a bit too formulated

@tijuana taxi how do you mean formulated?

@stevie borowik They are nice, but look just like the books or magazines say a landscape shot should be. Road and poles leading your eye in 4 and 5, foreground interest in 3 and 6 with the main subject set on a third.

Nothing wrong with them, nice and sharp with good colours, but nothing eye catching or different either. I have a good many very similar, great as records of places visited, but in my case not what I might frame or print large to hang on the wall.

You may feel differently, but no doubt my efforts at cars would be very by the book and yours I'm sure would stand out a lot more

Last edited:
Back