Around Llyn Cwmffynnon

Lovely images Rory and it's difficult to pick a fave but I think the 3rd one edges it as the tones are soft and subtle and I love that pink light you get at that time of day.

Three very nice images Sir, with #1 being my personal fav'.(y)

George.

Yes, 2 & 3! (y) (y)

Composition of one is excellent, but I hate snakes so that put me off a bit once I saw the resemblance! As something I noticed, and I would say it is not a problem because it is grass and it gets blown over in the wind etc but that is the converging verticals with the grass in the water bottom right. Your choice if this is a problem or not.

Second is gorgeous, I really like the light and the shot. Shooting 'through' vegetation or trees like this is quite artistic I think. I would however clone out the piece of grass that is laying down left to right and not pointing up into the scene.

Third just makes me want to be in Snowdonia, I looked at it for ages.

Composition of one is excellent, but I hate snakes so that put me off a bit once I saw the resemblance! As something I noticed, and I would say it is not a problem because it is grass and it gets blown over in the wind etc but that is the converging verticals with the grass in the water bottom right. Your choice if this is a problem or not.

Second is gorgeous, I really like the light and the shot. Shooting 'through' vegetation or trees like this is quite artistic I think. I would however clone out the piece of grass that is laying down left to right and not pointing up into the scene.

Third just makes me want to be in Snowdonia, I looked at it for ages.

Keystone!!!!

Nice set Rory the last one is my fave

Back