Around the house with Louise

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Still getting bouts of low mood from this lock-down, no professional work since March, no street photography in London - just tied to my screen for months on end working on my website.

Louise offered to model last night, it did cheer me up a little, so we just went around the house taking photos near windows.

Our dog Yuffie did get in the way, she likes to look out of windows - so being the needy pup she is kept begging to be picked up so she can have a nosey outside.

Louise Portrait by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

and one I quick like from a dog walk a few weeks ago

X1D - Dog Walk by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

First and last for me. Lovely lighting in the first and I think you got the exposure spot on, something I can never do in camera so have to faff around in post. I don't know why I like the last one - it may be the colours, may be the composition but I think it is the t-shirt design

Very nice set if images Dan, liking all of these very much with #1 & #2 being my fav's.

George.

One, two and five for me.:)
PS. I couldn't find the dog anywhere!

Last edited:
Morning Dan definitely the outside one is my favourite I also like the mirror shot.
Keep happy as you can be mate

I agree 2 is excellent, but 5 really hits all of my checkpoints for a photo. Excellent work.
Also, I completely understand about the low mood, I've just been signed off work for similar, if I can help at all, wang me a message.

I agree 2 is excellent, but 5 really hits all of my checkpoints for a photo. Excellent work.
Also, I completely understand about the low mood, I've just been signed off work for similar, if I can help at all, wang me a message.

Thanks, being productive helps my mood - but I'm feeling a bit burnt out working on my used camera gear website, I'm photographing a wedding ceremony on Saturday. Not sure when the schools I work for will want me back yet.

Back