Around Town - evening shots (56k - 5pics)

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
First time at shooting round the Newcastle/Gateshead area.....
Got a couple of sunset shots too but haven't had much of a chance at processing all of them yet.
All shots taken with the Sigma 28-70 at F2.8 and iso 400 handheld.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

Must get back to better these shots, an enjoyable evening....and couldn't believe how many photographers were snapping away.
C&C Welcome.
TFL.
Ken.

Those are all great. I really like #4 it is really abstract and the colours are fab. I didn't realise how photogenic Newcastle was. I think I'll plan a trip there now.

What excellent Pics!! No 4 is really excellent imo (y)

They are all very good - but I particularly like the one of the Sage (number 3 - with all the reflections if the sky in it.) Colours are very vibrant and very impressed.

Love the shot of the Sage, makes the interior look like reflections due to the perspective, plus the variation in colour (y)

Cheers all, sorry for the delay BUT thanks for all the comments.

These are lovely shots........look like postcards.
Im surprised you got such good dof with F2.8.

Lovely shots... adore No. 4

Thanks again for the further comments...I made a mistake in that number 4 was with the 50mm and F4 but the rest were with the 28-70 at F2.8. My favourites are 2 and 4....don't like 5 at all and just reprocessed 1 & 3 for the better.
F2.8 was all I could really use handheld even with the Iso at 400, I did have my tripod with me but never used it as I wasn't confident of getting anything.....now I have to go back down and try these again.
Thanks again.
Ken.

Back