Arran.

Minus the signature, that's rather lovely.

I'm very sorry for you but I wish you more boredom
in your life as even then, you produce cool stuff! (y)

Last edited:
Very nice shot Sir, with some lovely colours and good comp'.(y)

George.

I like it.
Is it ICM or PP.

I normally think that these are pointless exercises just for the sake of it but in this instance (about the only instance I have seen) it really does work. :)

Wow, cheers guys.

Alf, PP, I was bored and going over older images as I've not taken many recently.

Stunning colour and a lovely image - that'd be on the wall if it were mine! How would you go about creating something like this in PP?

Stunning colour and a lovely image - that'd be on the wall if it were mine! How would you go about creating something like this in PP?

Quite easy, just a motion blur filter in PS of the original image. I think getting the amount right is the trick.

It's on the wall now as a framed A4 print (I frame my own work) but I am considering a canvas version.

Quite easy, just a motion blur filter in PS of the original image. I think getting the amount right is the trick.

It's on the wall now as a framed A4 print (I frame my own work) but I am considering a canvas version.

You learn something new every day - yet another tool to have a play with! :)

Definitely needs to be BIG! :)

Cheers Bob, it's going on canvas.

Back