ashbridge bluebells - and deer

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry but the abstract does nothing for me but #1,#3 & #6 are lovely, #6 being my fav.

Thanks guys, was annoyed as the deer was curious and I could have got much better closer shot but some woman let her dog loose chasing the deer. She just laughed saying her dog needed some fun. I was furious these people have no respect for nature. The amount of people taking phone shots of their kids trampling the bluebells was amazing. No respect rant over

Last edited:
4, 5 & 6 for me, I feel the others are over done with saturation, the natural look seems to be lost.
Sorry.

Number 2 for me - love a bit of ICM and this works well.

Number is 6 is great, love the dappled light. I also like the deer shot, you can't argue with luck like that!

I went to Ashridge yesterday, most people were well behaved but it does annoy me when you see people walking off the paths etc... But what can you do!!

Sorry but whilst I generally like ICM, for some reason this one doesn't work for me. The deer was a great stroke of luck, shame about the numpty.

I was out before dawn, this morning, in a totally deserted wood and stayed for three hours as the light grew stronger. Bliss. (Except no deer, but no dogs either) Only came across one small area trampled, but give it a week or so and it will be difficult to shoot without the greater spotted photographer. I agree, why cant folk walk carefully around and not destroy what they probably came to see, leaving it for others to enjoy too.

When I get a mo I will post a few.

Thanks all, shreds look forward to seeing them. With the abstract wanted something a bit different and nice to practise shutter speeds. Know it's not everyone's cup of tea

Yeah, a good friend of mine entered an ICM shot in two different club competitions with the result that one judge roundly condemned the picture and another giving it a 10/10.

Bit like Marmite to some people.

I hope I am not that polarised ;) as I am guilty of taking such shots too.

Back