Ashridge Bluebells.

Hmmm now I'm wondering which bit of the bluebells woods this is :D

Not the standard location by looks of it, is #3 HDR as it very much has that effect. #1 is my fav

Lovely. I like number 3.
I went to Dockey Wood last year and it was amazing. Never seen anything like it. I'm planning a trip over in a couple of weekends time.

All 3 are great. No 2 is my fav I think. I popped over to Dockey Wood tonight for a recce, I've never seen bluebells like them.

Paul lovely work, went there today not as early as planned and found the beautiful dockey woods. The camera doesn't seem to do them justice in real life , they were amazing. Best I've ever seen. Will post some of my efforts but not as good as what you've captured.

The colours and perspective in 1. are the best for me, good balance of ground & tree.

All the best Bluebell locations all seem to be in the south of the country as this looks amazing.

Nice Work Paul. A great set had a couple of recces of Mitcheldever and there probably coming up to there best this week when the weathers rotten! I think its another for No2 here!

#1 for me. Lovely fresh Spring greens contrast well with the Bluebells for an almost graphic composition. Nice little stack of twigs detail is a great touch.

lovely job :). I shall be on the hunt for some Bluebells as soon as this bloomin weather cheers up
You'll pass them Ritchie on the way to IOW take a quick detour down A33 to Mitcheldever woods just on the Basingstoke side of Winchester mate!

You'll pass them Ritchie on the way to IOW take a quick detour down A33 to Mitcheldever woods just on the Basingstoke side of Winchester mate!
Haha fella :D.

Will be heading down that way at the end of next week but whether I will have time or the weather will play ball are 2 other matters. Not been out since Iceland and my Zeiss arrives back tomorrow from the repair shop so I guess it would be rude not too :)

Haha fella :D.

Will be heading down that way at the end of next week but whether I will have time or the weather will play ball are 2 other matters. Not been out since Iceland and my Zeiss arrives back tomorrow from the repair shop so I guess it would be rude not too :)
Hi mate, Zeiss come back from repair shop? What happened there? Weathers been rotten lately:(

Back