Ask Prices here

Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
Hi Everyone,

Got a few price requests on the Greetings thread, so decided to create this new thread for your convenience.

Feel free to ask prices on your next best purchase!

If you have made the purchases from DigitalRev.com after visiting TP, please PM me your order number. Thank you!

Last edited:
OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
Hello! How much for the D7000?
Just Body only for Nikon D7000 is at £955.96 with shipping and import handling.

We ship it out using DHL or UPS Express, so usually takes around 3 to 5 business days to arrive in UK.

Also, please note that we have it in stock and able to ship it within 24 hours (during business days)!

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
Best Price for a 5d mk2 delivered?
There are two options I can suggest for 5D Mark II:

1. EvilBay Store @ £1,539.99 + £9.99 postage
Please note that VAT is not included in this purchase, which you may be subjected with a 17.5% VAT with the import product.

2. 5D Mark II from DigitalRev.com @ £1,629.96 + Shipping £31.61
This price is all inclusive and no additional cost will be charged for shipping to your door.

In addition, there are a few differences you may want to know before deciding to purchase from our evailbay store or DigitalRev.com website.
- Website offers Local service warranty in UK while evilbay store offers return to HK upon approval warranty.
- Website offers phone support, payments by credit cards, priority order handling, Online order tracking, and more choices of value packs available.

Please feel free to PM me if you need more information.

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

How much for a Canon S95 and Panasonic LX3?

Thanks,

Gary

Hi Gary,

For Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3 Digital Camera, we have the black model in stock. The price is at £254.98 + Shipping = total £278.13.

For Canon S95, the price is at £289.99 + Shipping = total £313.14.

If you need more information, please PM me. Please do also let me know if you guys have made a purchase.

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Julia,

How much for a Tamron 70-200 2.8 in Sony fit please?

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
How much for a canon 24-70 f2.8?

Thanks

J
Hi J,

I have two options for you on the Canon 24-70mm:

1. DigitalRev.com at a final price of £975.39 included with import handling and Shipping. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM Lens

2. DigitalRev evilbay store at £909.99 + Shipping - Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 F2.8 L USM Lens-NOVAT/IN UK-0240

If you are purchasing from DigitalRev.com, you will receive a higher class of service - Please note that evilbay store will NOT provide any phone support or online order tracking service while DigitalRev.com does and will prioritize your orders.

There are additional value packs available on the website too. Feel free to PM me if you have additional questions.

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
Hi Julia,

How much for a Tamron 70-200 2.8 in fit please?
Hi Kev,

We have the Sony mount for the Tamron SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) Macro at £574.74. This price is included import handling and shipping on our website.

Please note that this product usually ships in 1-2 weeks as stated on our website. You can place the order by selecting either Nikon or Canon, and provide me or our CS department at cs01@digitalrev.com the order number for replacing the mount to a Sony.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Kev,

We have the Sony mount for the Tamron SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) Macro at £574.74. This price is included import handling and shipping on our website.

Please note that this product usually ships in 1-2 weeks as stated on our website. You can place the order by selecting either Nikon or Canon, and provide me or our CS department at cs01@digitalrev.com the order number for replacing the mount to a Sony.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for the quick response Julia, I will see how the finances look in the new year.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
I'm interested in an Induro CT313. What's the best price you can do and what's the situation regarding import duty/VAT?
Hi Frank,

With both import handling and Shipping cost, the price is at £347.24. This product is currently at "ordered upon request". If you are interested, you may purchase directly from the website at INDURO CT313,3 sections

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
Great News! The Canon EF Extender is at VERY Low Prices.....You can save approximately £170 purchasing from DigitalRev than local stores. Plus, DigitalRev has it IN STOCK!

We have recently lowered the price again on both Canon EF Extender 1.4x III and Canon EF Extender 2x III.

- Canon EF Extender 1.4x III @ £408.76
- Canon EF Extender 2x III @ £399.74

:D

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
what's the best no vat price for the 60d ?

and do customers from TP pay by bank or paypal ?
and what about the fees from there.
Hi Starastin,

Thank you for your interest! If you purchase it from our website at Canon EOS 60D, the prices are all inclusive after you have added the item to the basket, which will show you the final price with shipping.

DigitalRev.com offers a few payment options, PayPal, Credit cards, and bank transfers. There is no additional fee to the price showing at basket for the item to deliver to your door. :)

If you are looking for items that do not include VAT, you can find them at our ebay stores, but please note that you may be subjected for tax charges at custom and only Paypal and bank transfer payments are accepted.

Please feel free to PM me if you need more details.

Edit My Images
Yes
hi

what would you be able to do a siggy 70-200 2.8 mk 2 (nikon) for inc del .....and how long does delivery take

lawrence

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
price recieved thanks .....approx how long is delivery after placing the order

thanks

lawrence
Hi Lawrence,

Sorry I missed that part of your question. It usually takes approximately one business day to dispatch after an order was placed. The delivery time is around 3 to 5 business days to arrive in UK.

We usually would process orders during Saturdays, but since tomorrow (Jan 1st) is a public holiday, we will not be able to process any orders.

If you order the item today, most likely you will receive it next week or early next next week. :)

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
Amazing!!! :clap:

Placed an order for a Canon EF 2x Extender MkIII at 09:23 on the 28th December, it has just arrived. Superb service with a price considerably less than anyone else. (y)

Off to have a play now ;)
Thanks, Edward! Glad you have received the extender and hope you are enjoying it. :)

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
How much for a Canon 100 2.8 Macro? Can you beat £360 delivered?
Hi Danny,

You can consider purchasing this item at our DigitalRev evilbay store. :) Please note that the item may be subjected to customs import tax/fee when it enters your country.

The price on our website is slightly higher, but it has already included with import handling; therefore, it is the final price you will have to pay for this item.

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM

Let me know if you need more information.

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Price on a Panasonic 14mm f2.5 pancake m4/3 ?

Not sure whether to go for this, or wait for the Fuji X100, any news on release date / price for this?

I can pick up too :)

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
Price on a Panasonic 14mm f2.5 pancake m4/3 ?

Not sure whether to go for this, or wait for the Fuji X100, any news on release date / price for this?

I can pick up too :)
Hi Chris,

Currently, we don't have just the lens available for Panasonic 14mm f2.5 pancake m4/3. The lens comes with the camera as a kit, such as the Lumix GF2, GH2, and GF1. I saw that you already have the G1, so will you still consider getting perhaps the GF2? :p

As for the Fuji X100, we don't know the release date yet, but will certainly update you guys here, so please feel free to subscribe to our Sponsor area for any updates.

Name
steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Decided to purchase Canon 60d (body only) best price please.

regards

Steve