Ask Prices here

nandbytes

I owe Cobra some bacon
Edit My Images
Yes
What is you best price for Sony FE 1.4x Teleconverter (SEL14TC)?
And also could please confirm you have the Sony FE e-mount version in stock and NOT the a-mount version
Thanks

Name
Billy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Christy,
Can you tell me your best price for the Olympus M.Zuiko 300mm f/4 Pro your site price is £1791.54, E-infinity sell the lens at £1599.00 & Panamoz sell it at £1810.00 but Tina at Panamoz has said they can drop to £1690.00 but not as low as E-infinity but Panamoz does give a 3-year warranty.

Regards
Billy

Last edited:
OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
Hi Christy,
Can you tell me your best price for the Olympus M.Zuiko 300mm f/4 Pro your site price is £1791.54, E-infinity sell the lens at £1599.00 & Panamoz sell it at £1810.00 but Tina at Panamoz has said they can drop to £1690.00 but not as low as E-infinity but Panamoz does give a 3-year warranty.

Regards
Billy
Replied by DM, please check

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, looking to purchase both of the below:
Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM Lens
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM Tele Zoom Lens​
Can you please tell me your best price, many thanks!!!

LASTOLITE

No longer has 4 inches
Name
Bill
Edit My Images
Yes
Can I ask why the NIKKOR 70-200MM F/2.8G ED VR II

Is the same price as the NEW FL version of the lens?

OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
OP
OP
DigitalRevDeals
Name
Christy
Edit My Images
No
Nikon Nikkor AF-S 200mm f/2.0 G ED VRII
Can you give me your price for this lens please, and do you have current stock?
Is your price 'duty delivery paid'?
Thank you.
Hi,

Your best price on the Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS Lens?

Thanks
Replied by DM, please check

Name
Chris Tarling
Edit My Images
No
Thanks for your reply.
But it is disappointing to see incorrect information on your website. You have told me that this lens is out of stock and you don't know when/if you can get one.
But your website still says 'in stock (ships within 24hrs)'.
Had I simply placed an order rather than asking for stock confirmation I would be rather annoyed.

Edit My Images
Yes
I don't get this thread. Why would you have to post on a public forum to get a PM? Surely the point of a forum is so that people can read conversations and learn, and not just provoke secret conversations by PM. Also if the prices are significantly lower than on the site would DR not want you to know this? Am I missing something?

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't get this thread. Why would you have to post on a public forum to get a PM? Surely the point of a forum is so that people can read conversations and learn, and not just provoke secret conversations by PM. Also if the prices are significantly lower than on the site would DR not want you to know this? Am I missing something?
Exactly my thoughts, I got a 24 hour ban for going to pm without doing things in Public in the Classifieds section.

Perhaps @TheBigYin can enlighten us?

TheBigYin

Staff member
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
I@m only guessing, as I'm basically just staff, not the management of this forum, but perhaps it's because this advertiser might want to give a special "spot price" only available on a certain day, they reply individually to each request. Pricing can be volatile at times and they're simply letting each person know the best price.

your ban for going to PM in the CLASSIFIEDS section is neither here nor there in this discussion. The rules for that section are clearly posted and you failed to follow them.