• Click and shoot

• Reading books

• Ask Pro Photographer's

Results are only viewable after voting.
Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there! I just recently brought a d90(used) with Nikkor 35-70mm f2.8 (used).push and pull zoom in and zoom out.
I think the lens that come along the body is already damage. When I captured on auto I see white like cloud on the egdes of the photo..

means the lens are not good anymore?

Last edited:
it is so easy to start with modern digital cameras...... just set on auto and GO.
Every time you have a problem... think about it... look in the hand book. .. and if necessary search on line.
It is good to know "WHY" and "HOW" in every situation. the more you learn the better and luckier you will get.

The technical side of photograph is easy to learn... if you have sufficient desire.
The hard part is learning to see, and to get some direction in your photography.

Perhaps the first question you must answer for your self. is why do you want to be a photographer... what do you expect to get out of it.
If you do not have a target in mind your journey will be aimless... and perhaps pointless.

If you have an "amateur" interest learn from fellow amateurs with similar interests.
If you want to be a "professional" Have your head examined, it is a tough way to earn a crust.
But if you sill must,.. seek advice from some professionals, and get some formal or on the job training.

Last edited:
Make sense sir!
I'll keep it mind sir. Thanks

That's why I join to this forum sir so that I can find the answer in your question. I also keep asking myself why photography?

Can I ask you sir? What kind of lens both good and affordable for beginners?

There's no 'easy' way to learn - it requires a combination of thought and practice, plus evaluating results after you have taken and processed photos.

Good affordable lens for a beginner? For a D90, probably the Nikon 35mm DX f1.8.

If I could go back 7 years when I got my first DSLR (D3000), one thing I'd do more of is thinking about what I'm photographing. I took sssooooo many naff photographs out of fear; that is, I worked on the theory if I took 700 photographs I was more likely to get great photographs than if I took 100.

Very much a false economy.

BTW don't forget to enjoy your photography, it really will help you.

Cheers.

Don't be afraid to bin shots. If you only have one good one, 10 sort of OK ones and 90 bad one. Only process the good one. Delete the bad ones straight away and don't try and save them with processing. Then have a look at the other ten answers see if you think they're worth trying to save before processing.

Back