Astronomy image book

Name
Sara
Edit My Images
Yes
Some beautiful photos there in the book Sara :clap:
Have you shared all of them on this forum at all? Love to see the veil complex and the crescent nebula, but all are very fine.

Brilliant!
Thanks!

Some beautiful photos there in the book Sara :clap:
Have you shared all of them on this forum at all? Love to see the veil complex and the crescent nebula, but all are very fine.
Thanks! Yes many of the images have been shared on here..... alternatively take a look at my website or Flickr page :)

I've just been browsing through your very impressive Flickr and website. Yours appears to be an excellent example of a hobby gone completely out of control :)

I do like your equipment page which details how you've added and upgraded over time. Very funny how many "This is the latest and I hope final upgrade!" declarations you have!

"I know that I said there would be no more change, but...."
"This change has been a long time coming...."
etc

Excellent effort all round. Takes GAS to a totally new level.

@Tobers - You have hit the nail on the head for sure.... My husband no longer believes the 'This will be the last thing I'll need!'.... but in my defence, I didn't get a single astro present for Christmas this year! As you say though, it has got out of control and I keep looking now for that last little 5%, but it just seems to get ever more expensive :)

Last edited:
Back