Beginner At Dawn We Attack @ Mind your Metal

The lighting may have been a photographic pain, but generally it's enabled you to get some great shots, and the unreal colours work very well indeed. Only disappointing one it the mono of the guitarist on his own, which is very flat and a bit dark, although the one after would do with a contrast boost IMO too.

Good shots :)

The lighting may have been a photographic pain, but generally it's enabled you to get some great shots, and the unreal colours work very well indeed. Only disappointing one it the mono of the guitarist on his own, which is very flat and a bit dark, although the one after would do with a contrast boost IMO too.

Yeah, that mono one of the guitarist was almost like he was in a fog and very flat. I will go back to it tonight and see if I can anything out of it. Raising the exposure more made it fall apart. I will also see what some more contrast on the next one looks like, but may just put it through silver Efex pro and use the structure slider too.

Gave them both a quick once over in silver Efex pro 2. Quite like the grain aswell.
ADWA (7)bw 2 by Ben Gray, on Flickr
ADWA (6)bw 2 by Ben Gray, on Flickr

Back