Audi A4 Vortex

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey Guys

Not been very active with the camera this year :(

So i finally decided to go out and test out my new light that i bought back in december. I thought i would try vortex stars again, something which ive only done once before (HERE).

it was very windy out, so my frame for the stars is ever so slightly soft, but i think it works ok.

will get out there are try again on a clearer / calmer night.

Here is the result

Audi Vortex - Explored 26/03/2017 by Michael Hamilton, on Flickr

Let me know what you think? also this is my first photo explored on Flickr for three years lol

Mike

Last edited:
Really eye-catching shot, fantastic work. Spotted it on FB the other day and immediately liked it.

Now I can see it in a bit more detail, there are some fairly easy-fixes that would make it better:
1hfq6a.jpg

There are some reflections of your light-source that would be easy to eliminate and make the car a bit cleaner. There are also some dark edges to the car - likely from the ambient frames you took for the background. Finally the difference in blacks between the sky and the window make it look comp'd in. IMO some levels or burning there would tie it all in.

Minor crit though, this is a really unique piece of work, well done!

Really eye-catching shot, fantastic work. Spotted it on FB the other day and immediately liked it.

Now I can see it in a bit more detail, there are some fairly easy-fixes that would make it better:
1hfq6a.jpg

There are some reflections of your light-source that would be easy to eliminate and make the car a bit cleaner. There are also some dark edges to the car - likely from the ambient frames you took for the background. Finally the difference in blacks between the sky and the window make it look comp'd in. IMO some levels or burning there would tie it all in.

Minor crit though, this is a really unique piece of work, well done!

Thanks for the advice.
I will work on these points, i'm not sure on why i keep getting dark edges might be something ive done in PS.

hopefully i can get out and practice more with the light / work on the reflections better.

Back