Australia doesn't exist

Ahh the Internet, having been an avid consumer of all things www based since it's inception there's very little left out there that can truly shock me. But to find a site that can make me laugh out loud on a busy train restores my faith in it. Others here in the 9.45 to London Victoria are still slightly puzzled, but hey ho.
Thanks @mikew

I have shared the site with my brother who spent the whole of August in Australia with his family. I always knew there was something strange about them.

Not just Australia, I have always suspected no other countries exist. ;)

If the earth really was flat cats would have pushed everything off the edge of it by now :popcorn:
Ah, but that would only happen if everything was stacked up around the edge, and in close proximity to a cat.
As it is, the (supposed) "space junk" problem isn't really broken bits of satellites, it's the stuff the cats have managed to push off so far.

This crap is remarkably easy to make up, isn't it? :p

At least the thread has picked a few up with a sense of humour :D

d552a6b73f5351b9.jpg

Do these loonies ever ask the question regarding motive, as in why would this "shadowy world government" want to trick everyone into thinking the world is not flat? What would they have to gain from it?

images.jpg

Do these loonies ever ask the question regarding motive, as in why would this "shadowy world government" want to trick everyone into thinking the world is not flat? What would they have to gain from it?

There was an interesting segment on QI where they disclosed that until very recently almost nobody believed the earth was flat (Columbus for example, didn't - neither did anybody else of his period who had seen ships sail beyond the horizon). It's only since the means to disprove this nonsense became easily and widely available that people started to believe it.

There an amusing and surprisingly well mannered (though I only read the first page) debate here

http://old.qi.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=12066&start=0&sid=d578d08e7300289548aa498c65e8751f

Back