Austwick to Wharfe

Edit My Images
No
Hi All,

Some more landscape from me. Gradually im improving but i learnt a lot of lessons the hard way today. First was not to be lazy and use the tripod you carried 6 miles over hill and Dale ;)
Second was to use the filters you also carried instead of leaving them in the bag. This would have given me nice blue skies as opposed to the white ones i ended up with :D
Lastly was that i need a lens hood for this 28-105 as the glare in some of the shots i binned was shocking!! (down to me, not the lens).

All in the name of self improvement though!

Here are a few from today:

view2800.jpg

view3800.jpg

view5800.jpg

view6800.jpg

C+C always welcome. Im not upto the Critique forum yet :LOL:

Cheers,

The second and the last for me Rich, the comp clinches it. I like the rocks in front and the cloud shadow offers some contrast, the second is better with the curved hill edge being in the left frame I think.
I agree about the use of a filter... a polarizer would have been spot on for a few of those.

Nice work. :)

nice pctures rich, but as already said, shame you didn't have a polariser.

Thanks for the comments guys, the polariser thing was down to laziness on my part, and once again being conned by the LCD. I could see blues on there and thought it would be ok, not to mention there wasnt any overexposure showing in the histogram in many of them :(

Heres my favourite tho, which has a better sky. Freshly edited in the new version of Lightroom and a touch of CS2 :)

Im not going to bother framing them...i never do.

wall3800.jpg

Cheers.

Back