Autumn - local style

SFTPhotography

Ranger Smith
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
I so want to go to these places. My job is so busy I struggling with my mental health and need to get away. Lockdown isn't helping. Im so jealous of people who have experienced this freedom. Fantastic shots as always.

I so want to go to these places. My job is so busy I struggling with my mental health and need to get away. Lockdown isn't helping. Im so jealous of people who have experienced this freedom. Fantastic shots as always.

I am genuinely sorry to hear this. These are an assortment of images from 2015, 2016 and 2020. I'm of the view that the cure is worse than the illness and mentally I am not in a great way because of this either. I struggle with the winters and the dark nights as well - I do from time to time contemplate ending it all....not seriously but I think about it with the cold and dark weather and with the strains of this year I do not feel so good for the future either.

One has to remember this will be temporary, and common sense will prevail and in 5 months time there will be an acceptable amount of day light around again and this gross intrusion into our lives will not continue. It just won't.

Last edited:
A lovely set Steve, I don't think I've sever een Kilchurn quite as still as that, or Achtriochtan. Love The Buachaille lighting up too, a very solid set all round.

Hang in there Bud, hopefully some normality will return next year.

I'm not jealous
I'm not jealous
I'm not jealous...

Well maybe just a little.

Thanks for posting.

Back