Beginner autumn woodland

Edit My Images
Yes
had a day in the woods trying to get some of those autumnal colours, came back with this. Had a bit of a mess about with it as the light wasnt great on the day, any thoughts. i know its not perfect but for a first attempt im fairly happy. Any suggestions and comments welcome
woodland pano border by Lee Hayes, on Flickr

I like it but the lens flare in the centre is distracting, can't un-see it. I'm saying lens flare, could be something else, I try just cloning out the colour mismatch.

Great carpet of russet leaves there Lee. Was it a conscious decision to shoot at f/5 to try and reduce flare or for artistic effect? (Even at 18mm you won't have loads of depth of field at such a wide aperture)

We will have to meet up soon and cover some more stuff, haven't even had a chance to think about photography since Scotland!

Hey Craig, thanks for the comment...to be honest I don't even think I thought about what aperture I was using at the time. Should have prob mentioned in the post all the light effects are photoshop, I liked the composition but was just really dull on the day and the original pic was a bit flat.

Would be good to get together again when you get some time, def got alot more to learn.

Scotland looked amazing by the way, fantastic pics,

Back