B&W Boat

Name
Mike Jones
Edit My Images
No
We stopped off in Portishead on our way home yesterday, and I spotted this old boat near the marina and thought that it would make a good subject to take with my Sigma 10-20mm. I took about a dozen shots..... this was the 1st one I took........

bwboatgt0.jpg

Mike

Cracking shot Mike and a nice conversion! :clap:

i second them remarks, cracking shot mike. What do you use to convert to mono, if you look at my post 'over the bridge' in general images, there is a link to a piece of mono conversion plugin software that works within PS, and its free of charge too..
TFS

Cracking shot Mike and a nice conversion! :clap:

Thanks CT :)

i second them remarks, cracking shot mike. What do you use to convert to mono, if you look at my post 'over the bridge' in general images, there is a link to a piece of mono conversion plugin software that works within PS, and its free of charge too..
TFS

Thanks Steve, I normally use 2 Hue/Saturation layers to convert to B&W, as I find it gives me more control over the output. I did have link to a web page describing the method, it seems to have disapeared now though :( I'll see if I can find it for you.

Mike

That is so sharp and lovely Mike. really nice one.
I must admit that there are so many factors available when converting to B&W that I end up all of a tizz! :geek:

Back