B & W powerstation

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
FB_IMG_1444082801267.jpg After a few years without a DSLR, I purchased a Nikon D7000 at the end of last week. I went out for a little play lastnight in essex to familiarise myself with shooting in manual again.

My fave from the evening was this one. By no means a pro but happy to hear any constructive critique.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice image!!

Thank you,

That is Coryton Power station...... I was hoping to get some night shots of the new shipping terminal but couldn't get close enough for the composition I wanted, so settled for this.

Nice work I like that.

I like that :)
Although I would lose the 'P' at the lower edge or maybe crop a little more from the lower portion of the image (y)

Good call, cheers Norkie. I hadn't even noticed the P . But now i see it, it's very distracting. Thank you

That works for me, deep subtle blacks framing the highlights very well. Agree with @Norkie and would lose the P

Nice work Nick, very dramatic..I wonder if you can correct the perspective, I'm slightly distracted by the building leaning back! (but that's my OCD kicking in))

Robin

hey guys, thank you for all the feed back! it's really appreciated

Robinchun, I am doing a few tutorials on keystoning online in an attempt to correct the perspective

Back