B1B Launch.

Raw power at its best Jim. Looks ok to me although just a shame the top of the tail is cut off, I know I'm nit picking but you have a few dust bunnies that's also detract from the image but an easy fix. Did you get any B52s or the B2s?

You have some dust spots on these photos mate.

#1 - shame about framing and dust spots, that tower growing on the back of aircraft does not bother me much. You could also crank up exposure a little so the picture is not as dark.
#2 - dust spots and framing - I personally would go for 9:16 ratio as there is nothing interesting on that sky anway, but also would leave some more space on the left - B52 is about to crash into the edge of the frame...
#3 - horizon is tipping slightly (on #1 too), but that's not really big issue. However the plane is too blue imho.

Having said that, still good shots, one can feel raw power of these torches. Did you shoot in Fairford? :D

You have some dust spots on these photos mate.

#1 - shame about framing and dust spots, that tower growing on the back of aircraft does not bother me much. You could also crank up exposure a little so the picture is not as dark.
#2 - dust spots and framing - I personally would go for 9:16 ratio as there is nothing interesting on that sky anway, but also would leave some more space on the left - B52 is about to crash into the edge of the frame...
#3 - horizon is tipping slightly (on #1 too), but that's not really big issue. However the plane is too blue imho.

Having said that, still good shots, one can feel raw power of these torches. Did you shoot in Fairford? :D

Thanks Mate... I really need to get my camera cleaned :)

Or just use clone stamp tool and equalize :) - I found it very difficult to keep gear spotlessly clean while shooting in the field.

Back