Baby Shoot..

fraggle101

Not a mermaid
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Heres a few images from a baby shoot a couple of weeks ago..

Hope you like them.

I love the expression of the baby in image 0809 and the lighting on 1075 is fantastic.
Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

Last shot for me too - the lighting is superb -I agree abut loosing the couch

still a lovely shot

Les ;)

Thanks for the replies guys.. unfortunately there was nowhere else to shoot without loads of furniture in the way!.. i may try to clone it out, but i wanted to do as little manipulation as possible, these are environmental portraits and wanted to show what is possible in just about ANY home..

The last shot was taken with a single speedlite, placed just about a foot away from my right shoulder, pointing almost straight up, iv angled it slightly towards the subject so as to 'aim' the light to fall the way i liked it.. i managed to get it to light the background (Livingroom wall) enought to give a nice little vignette.

I hope that helps..

Amazing and really pleased you showed just what can be achieved in a normal room scene. Theres not enough images shared in this way :)

Gaz

(Speedlight bare ) ?

Amazing and really pleased you showed just what can be achieved in a normal room scene. Theres not enough images shared in this way :)

Gaz

(Speedlight bare ) ?

Thanks Gaz..

The flash wasn't completely bare, i had the wide angle adapter on, the small one that comes with the Nikons..

Cheers Fella. Yes Canon have a small plastic opaque cover that slides out too. Mkaes the flash spread out wide.

Gaz

Yes, i used mine because the ceiling was pretty low, and to make sure the light was able to spread out enough for them..

Back