Mark
Edit My Images
No
Hi guys, have not posted for a while so thought I’ll show you what I’m up to,
Baby shots, seems like loads of mums want their little princess'/princes done,
happy days.
feel free to Critique.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's just because I am looking at this on the iPad but the children look very out of focus to me.

Also I think a much tighter crop would make this a much nicer shot, taking out the pampers! I would personally focus on the two faces together and the look on the older child's face!

It's a lovely tender moment you have caught.

pampers look awful and the older girl looks out of focus. Perhaps a bit too wide a shot???

thanks guys, all taken onboard although the shot seemed to have gone soft after it was put through image shack the image hosting site?? total agreed with the pampers,
thanks for the commits guys, keep them coming.

your DOF isn't the issue. It's the focussing. By the looks of the angle you could get both of these in focus at a very shallow dof of 1.6 to 1.8 because the eyes are almost in line.

Looking at the exif it looks like the shutter speed could have been your problem. at 1/30th with no flash you run the risk of a little camera shake of subject movement. Your ISO was at 100 and you could have got this at 800 on the 5d and it still would have been clean which would have given you a shutter more in the 1/240 region

b/g too bright and subjects too dull, in addition to what others have said.

Back