Babyshoot

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Have delivered them to client now, who was over the moon and had a little cry.. so I think that counts as a win.
https://danielcookphotography.pixieset.com/serena/

But happy to hear any feedback suggestion on how I should improve.. maybe i can add it to my portfolio

The baby is 20 days old, so outside of the easily malleable window..

The baby also had a lot of baby acne and flakey skin, but i cleared that up in PS

Serena by dancook1982, on Flickr

I liked the rawness of this one, particularly as he wasn't anticipating being in any photos.

Last edited:
Wonderful, your soft heart & vision will always win with this/these subjects. The latter flik is just amazing, the sheer depth without too much blur is incredible. This portrays the hectic initial days of new children. Mayhem !

@ Weddings

Venture to exercise/request morning of event *wake up to make up* with bride & her maids, rollers, hair dry, foundation, mascara, eye shadow/liner, lipstick, woman talk, dress hang, shoes, garter, nerves, fun, candid, no pressure, these fliks many want to see after wedding, especially the groom … Exactly what "talk" goes on during that morning !! To succeed here you have to be attentive & funny, which you are. Also converse in private with best man, interrogate his reception speech @ mocking mother in laws/bride/groom etc, make sure you know when in speech this occurs, then point & click @ the mocked for expression magic.

Good Luck in future, you deserve this.

Oh & one day you will change your mind regarding having children … who else will view all your fliks when you are geriatric ?!?! :D

Wonderful, your soft heart & vision will always win with this/these subjects. The latter flik is just amazing, the sheer depth without too much blur is incredible. This portrays the hectic initial days of new children. Mayhem !

@ Weddings

Venture to exercise/request morning of event *wake up to make up* with bride & her maids, rollers, hair dry, foundation, mascara, eye shadow/liner, lipstick, woman talk, dress hang, shoes, garter, nerves, fun, candid, no pressure, these fliks many want to see after wedding, especially the groom … Exactly what "talk" goes on during that morning !! To succeed here you have to be attentive & funny, which you are. Also converse in private with best man, interrogate his reception speech @ mocking mother in laws/bride/groom etc, make sure you know when in speech this occurs, then point & click @ the mocked for expression magic.

Good Luck in future, you deserve this.

Oh & one day you will change your mind regarding having children … who else will view all your fliks when you are geriatric ?!?! :D

:) thanks

I need to market myself properly and actually attract clients first!

Oh and I wouldn't count on us changing our mind about children! :)

Back