Bad hair day

Ha don't they just........ nice image ............John. What is really smacking me is how different he looks to the ones I see and make images of around here,it's really striking John I've just asked me better half she immediately said the same. It's more than the horns,, being turned inward

Cheers for sharing kiddo he's a strange lad to us is it a crop John?

take care

stu

Stu this boy will never win a beauty contest, definitely the runt. He walked across the field as I was waiting for a barn owl to show ,so a bit of a surprise and another came out as I was leaving ,now that one was a good looker but a bit to far of to bother snapping.Think I cropped about 50% of the original. Oh and no pics of the Barn owl hopefully will catch it sometime this week.

all the luck with barnie....... the night it rains be there next day . Barnies are moving alot around here John see it this time every year,but they don't always hang around for long sadly But to me I'm thrilled so many seem to have got past this wet winter, Tis heart warming i've been worrying quietly !!

We are seeing alot of roe at the mo mate,I thought I was seeing alot last year I had an outing a couple of weeks back around 5 hours..... i'm as sure as I can be I saw 22, It's a tiny bit special mate I hope normally to see that in a year. I know the whys John but it's still something special But even with that going on i've not seen a lad anything like yours buddy .

meh beauty is in the eye of the beholder:D

Stu ,got this at the end of Jan and it then it disappeared for a while but has returned ,my fist ever barnie so very pleased . Will get out and have a look for my local roe deer as i have ignored them just recently for the Shorties, Hares, Adders and now the barnies back ahhhhhhhh not enough sunny early mornings.

Barn Owl (Tyto alba) by John, on Flickr

Fella's lovely john cheers for the barnie freebie:cool: and as with anything grats on your first. Stoked for ya mate they are such lovely birds . I've just seen another new one on my way home from a site I'm working this evening,. they seem to be popping up all ways at the mo.

Never enough time to go at it all John,I find it deeply frustrating . That said ,we have a couple of hare visits under the belt now. I'm a bit rusty but maybe have a couple or three too keep Probably me best SEO winter to date and these roe.

Grats on the beaut above John all the luck for the coming weeks.;)

Back