Bad things come in threes?

TCR4x4

Wishes he had a couple more Inches
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Been hell of a week..
The other day a close friend of mine’s body was found after being missing for a week. He had hung himself in the woods, leaving behind a 8 year old daughter. We were supposed to be meeting up with him the day after he went missing and when he didn’t turn up I knew it was bad news, but he wasn’t acually found for another week. Pretty much devastated us all.. his funeral isnt until the beginning of October so it’s not like we can try to get over it and move on yet.

Now today my parents in law dog is having to be put down after suffering kidney failure. We used to look after him a lot, so he was like our dog in a way. He was here two weeks ago for the week whilst they were on holiday and he seemed his usual happy self, he was also here last Sunday and apart from doing a huge runny poo on the carpet he seemed perfectly fine.

So what’s next?

Why do good things never come in threes?

I hate to think what his poor daughter's going through at the moment. :(
If I ban you for a day, do you think it'll head off anything worse that fate may be lining up?

Hmm, maybe.. Maybe I should call some one a :muted: :muted: and get banned for real t
Just to make sure. :D

Been hell of a week..
The other day a close friend of mine’s body was found after being missing for a week. He had hung himself in the woods, leaving behind a 8 year old daughter. We were supposed to be meeting up with him the day after he went missing and when he didn’t turn up I knew it was bad news, but he wasn’t acually found for another week. Pretty much devastated us all.. his funeral isnt until the beginning of October so it’s not like we can try to get over it and move on yet.

Now today my parents in law dog is having to be put down after suffering kidney failure. We used to look after him a lot, so he was like our dog in a way. He was here two weeks ago for the week whilst they were on holiday and he seemed his usual happy self, he was also here last Sunday and apart from doing a huge runny poo on the carpet he seemed perfectly fine.

So what’s next?

Sorry to hear that, that's awful. The poor child, and his family overall. I'm not religious or superstitious [well, maybe a little] but I believe it, the bad comes in threes thing. My mother died 3 years ago, she was the first out of a family of 10 to go, not long after 2 of her brothers died within a few weeks of one another.

To a much lesser extent, it happens with random, lifeless things too. Recently our Tv went kaput, within 2 days the tumble dryer and my laptop were gone too. Couldn't have been at a worse time financially. I realise that's nothing when compared to real tragedy, but it was a trio, very random, no previous issues.

I always like to think Karma maintains a balance though, the more s*** you experience the more you are due some good fortune ... I'll keep hoping at least

Been hell of a week..

So what’s next?

So sorry to hear this terrible news, I do think the bad things come in three`s as just a while ago my brother killed himself and my son died while on holiday. Was told the same day then split up with the wife too, I have always thought it comes in three`s for bad things but never good. Thoughts are with the daughter family and friends.

So sorry to hear this terrible news, I do think the bad things come in three`s as just a while ago my brother killed himself and my son died while on holiday. Was told the same day then split up with the wife too, I have always thought it comes in three`s for bad things but never good. Thoughts are with the daughter family and friends.

:wideyed:

I know we aren’t playing bad news top trumps, but I think you won. So sorry for your losses, kinda makes mine seem trivial.
Agree, never seem to get 3 good things in a row, unless we do but just take it for granted.

Back