Name
Craig
Edit My Images
No
Its a special and very photogenic location to spend a morning on the east coast of Scotland
I loved being out shooting when the rest of the world sleeps,

Subtle sunrise on the morning, I captures 2 different images from the morning which
show different examples of what can be found in this beautiful place

Bridge to nowhere by Craig McAllister, on Flickr

Scotlands Gold Coast by Craig McAllister, on Flickr

… love the first, Craig, just love it! (y)

Very nice. I shot here once but I'm not happy with the image so I plan to go back at some point...

I too like the 1st one, a simple and very relaxing image. The second has some great light on the waves but I feel the headland and the bridge being on top of each other distracts a little bit.

I too like the 1st one, a simple and very relaxing image. The second has some great light on the waves but I feel the headland and the bridge being on top of each other distracts a little bit.
Thanks, I thought the same tbh but i wanted to capture the light and it was all i could manage in the quick time. I will need to try again sometime amd rethink the composition a bit. [emoji106][emoji106]

The first I like the second is lovely light but the composition should be simpler I think.

One is really nice! Nice minimalist long exposure.

This is one location I have yet to shoot but would love to. I really need to make an effort to get out there.

Love the first one Craig, great LE shot. Would agree with Alf the second feels like it's in two parts with a lot going on in the right half of the frame, the waves and the building pull the eye away from the bridge too much

Thanks, I thought the same tbh but i wanted to capture the light and it was all i could manage in the quick time. I will need to try again sometime amd rethink the composition a bit. [emoji106][emoji106]

I can understand that, once that magic light starts there is no time to spare. :eek:

Two very nice snapotos Sir, liking both of these very much with #1 edging it for me.(y)

George.

The first image is a stonker, love that.

The second image is alittle too busy I think and the land encroaches onto the bridge structure.

May try and get my backside up there this weekend.

Thanks folks, I appreciate the feedback, I will need to rethink my composition when i am there to catch the sunrise but in the moment i didn't want to lose the light. Brilliant location and first time i have been there at high tide, Loved it.

Yep, first for me too. I feel like you almost needed to be wider and to the right for the second, but I can see that (like I would have been) you were attracted to the sky colour to the right.

Back