1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rozzy

Rozzy

Name:
    Chris
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Hi, I'm off to Bali in a couple of weeks, well first I'm going to Kuala Lumpur, and then on to Bali, staying in ubud and nusa Lembongan. I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for photographic places to visit that might not have come up on the usual travel search. I believe that portrait photography is probably going to be the bulk of my shots, but I'd be interested to see what other things there are to see.

2. Slyelessar

Slyelessar

Name:
    Slyelessar
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    All the best, I am sure we will see them when you are back ;)

3. stevewestern

stevewestern

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    It's been many years since I last went, but outside Ubud there are some fantastic paddy fields - well worth doing a little walking.
    We headed up a tiny path and got utterly lost, dehydrated but met the most amazing people who took us in, fed us and pointed us in completely the wrong direction, possibly down to our poor communication skills...
    9 hours later we found a proper road and got a lift. Sadly I didn't even own a decent camera, but I've always promised myself a return trip.
    Have fun (it would be hard not to) and good luck !
    Sorry I can't be more helpful..