Bamburgh castle sunrise

I dig both! :D

"Excellent" work Sir, both push all the right buttons for me.(y)

George.

Very nice, especially number 1

I dig both! :D

Nicely done Alf. Second is a favourite for me.

2 great shots - very difficult to choose a winner !

Both nice, #1 shades it for me as I like the light on the castle itself.

Both fantastic but no 1 edges it for me.

Both fine images

"Excellent" work Sir, both push all the right buttons for me.(y)

George.

Beautiful!!

Nice! You’re lucky to not have another dozen photographers in the frame!

Thanks all

I do have a shot with some photographers in it and I was having to position myself to keep them out of the shot in 1

So who said there was something photograph by Alf Branch, on Flickr

I quite like it with the togs in, give it a sense of scale, I love how they're just standing admiring the view, lovely shot again Alf!

I quite like it with the togs in, give it a sense of scale, I love how they're just standing admiring the view, lovely shot again Alf!

Thanks Claire those guys were just standing talking as I was taking the first shot and one there tripods was making me work hard for a composition as the sun was up

Do like a good landscape in portrait format so the last appeals to me the most, like it Alf.

Thanks Scott

If #1 had the same dynamics as #2, then it would win hands down. As it is, my preference is for #2.

Like the togs shot too though.

Thanks Ken the light and sea were not playing quite together

Indeed nice set Alf and happy birthday!!;)

Thanks Kevin
About three months late for my birthday though mate unless I am missing something

What a nice change from the usual pebbles in the foreground shot that you see so many of, very well done too ! :)

What a nice change from the usual pebbles in the foreground shot that you see so many of, very well done too ! :)
Wrong location and those are big pebbles at twice the size of a football I would say.
That will be another thread.

Thanks anyway mate.

Back