B&W Bamburgh

Caught some nice cloud formation Martin with the small pool inviting you in,coupled with in the distance what i imagine is the castle? completes the image.
Really like this image,could have called it in the dead of night.
GEORGE.

Oh yes love it a very moody atmospheric shot !

This is indeed very atmospheric Martin. The only tweak I would suggest is to brighten the sky a tad. At present, it looks like the small foreground pool is brighter than the sky which I don't think should be the case.

Thanks folks :)

This is indeed very atmospheric Martin. The only tweak I would suggest is to brighten the sky a tad. At present, it looks like the small foreground pool is brighter than the sky which I don't think should be the case.

Oh something I overlooked/never thought about. Thanks Stephen :)

"Excellent" bit of work Martin, and well suited to mono.(y)

George.

Love the simplicity of this. The foreground pool, the rock within , the next pool along all just right in the frame to take the eye to the castle. A dark and almost foreboding treatment that is spot on. (y)

Very nice composition and very nice subtle processing giving just enough detail.

That's a Stunning image!

I live about 50 minutes away and don't visit that area as much as I should. Its a lovely part of the work, and I think the beach is one of the nicest in the world...(one a warm day!)

That is a very nice photo, very nice composition and the pool / reflection really adds a nice touch :)

Some are minimalists with tones and
you are with light in this case. Lovely! (y)

Back