bank vole

Lovely Jeff, really jealous, I keep see a couple of them at my local reserve but never such clear and
good poses

"Excellent" shot, really like the pose & detail.

George.

That's a beauty jeff love the back raised foot and the head on stare.it's wonderful. they are fast little sods Jeff well done you !!

Jeff we have them here,i've a few images but not many,I stood in our front, doorway slurping a cuppa, this morn and nearly split me tea when around 11 ,I had both bank vole AND a wood mouse on the feeders. I've so rarely seen a wood mouse at that time of day. Wow can't they jump !!

Any tips for a would be rodent tog, good sir?? I fancy a crack at them tomorrow, family time today :cool:

I'm informed this is a regular occurance and "they know me and are bold as brass":rolleyes:" I'm told by my darlin'....... too much work me old mate,when ya don#'t know what's going on on your own front doorstep,something is very wrong.:(

I'd love any tips Jeff

cheers muchly

stu

Patience stu , this is a old rotten log placed about ten feet away from the hide ,then my sowed with my patent seed mix , which includes dried shrimp (smelly) then it’s pre focus and wait ,usually about ten minutes or less . They will appear then as you note go again quickly but pop in and out every few minutes .. this is just one shot from a few hundred that are all good . So it does work

Wicked, thanks Jeff !! Always worth asking I'd never of dreamt of the shirmp,ya live and learn. !!

cheers

Back