Barkfly and hopper

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Insects are getting a little scarce and these were all I could find, I have to start on landscapes and portraits soon I guess :D

OHh I like the iridescent wings in the 2nd one. The shallow dof in the first is amazing!

"scarce?" they sure are...thats why i've been giving the 10mm an airing!

great shots, you have a steadier hand than me to get #1 with such a shallow dof!

two more excellent captures there Alby!!! Agree with comment on the second one, irridescent colours on wings are really lovely. (y)

(Any more :notworthy: and my back will never get better!!!!!!! :LOL: )

Insects are getting a little scarce and these were all I could find, I have to start on landscapes and portraits soon I guess :D
Size 1-2mm

Pretty damned good as always Alby. (y)
The insects are definately on the decline after the the last few cool nights.
"wasp jobs" have fallen by about 20% recently.
Oh and I would rather you didn't "do" landscapes or portraits there is nothing more boring than a blade of grass or eyelash :D

two more excellent captures there Alby!!! Agree with comment on the second one, irridescent colours on wings are really lovely. (y)

(Any more :notworthy: and my back will never get better!!!!!!! :LOL: )
Pretty little critter LB isn't it? :D

Pretty damned good as always Alby. (y)
The insects are definately on the decline after the the last few cool nights.
"wasp jobs" have fallen by about 20% recently.
Oh and I would rather you didn't "do" landscapes or portraits there is nothing more boring than a blade of grass or eyelash :D
I have to do some other stuff as I need the shots for my CPAGB efforts and other Camera club competitions also my Alevel photog. ;)

(y) another good set.
You might be able to give up the day job soon

Thanks for looking Paul, as for the day job I've been off sick for 10mths now after an accident, a couple of ops later and I'm still recovering. :(

Thanks for looking Paul, as for the day job I've been off sick for 10mths now after an accident, a couple of ops later and I'm still recovering. :(

You poor thing! :hug: hope you are better soon, I've only been off a month and i am fed up! and now no sunshine and no insects! what are we to shoot now? :bang::bonk:

Back