Barn Owl bif

I do Bob (y) Lovely balance between bird and surroundings in great light, very nice!

A lovely shot Bob, I would just clone out the two light spots above and behind the far wing. Ron.

Works for me, great atmosphere to the shot ... agree on the suggestion of cloning out the two spots behind the bird. :)

Can't really fault it, Bob...other than the two spots, it's an excellent shot with some beautiful lighting.

Yep the light is good as is the position just above the grasses ........ well done to get the shot

You will always fight the noise in shots like this if you want to go "bigger"

I do Bob (y) Lovely balance between bird and surroundings in great light, very nice!

Great photography...

A lovely shot Bob, I would just clone out the two light spots above and behind the far wing. Ron.

Works for me, great atmosphere to the shot ... agree on the suggestion of cloning out the two spots behind the bird. :)

Can't really fault it, Bob...other than the two spots, it's an excellent shot with some beautiful lighting.

Yep the light is good as is the position just above the grasses ........ well done to get the shot

You will always fight the noise in shots like this if you want to go "bigger"

Thank you all for comments they are appreciated, I seen the spots and thought too many to deal with but must admit now you mention the 2 at the top they really stand out

Superb shot love the lighting and halo rim light on the owl !
A stunning shot .

Excellent capture Bob flying into the photo with the actual lighting greatly assisting.
GEORGE.

Back