Wild Barn owl febuary

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
After the Barn owl was successful finding prey just after first light I didn't hold out much hope of seeing the bird until late afternoon, with the conditions being good for the first time in a long time I held out for the full day and was rewarded with a good show from the bird at regular intervals during the day ,one of many from the day ...I will just pop them in this thread when I go through them all, taken with the 400mm 5.6 handheld Barn owl Febuary 13th 2016 (1 of 1)-3 by dennis greenwood, on Flickr

As always Den couple of cracking shots and really nice to see them flying...

Looks like he's having fun in the first shot, then realised someone's watching him - that's a guilty look if ever I saw one :D

Now that's just showing off :D

yes, the background isn't as good as the other shot, but it's still a cracker of a shot

loving #2 but all are fantastic.

Know what you mean about #3 background but I would love to get a shot like that.

All three are crackers, i can but wish for getting anything remotely that standard.

But both #2 & #3 do show a green colour cast most noticable in #2

They are all superb, just what we've come to expect from you Den. The third one is an absolute beauty, the others are fantastic too. I envy you...but in a good way!

great never tire of seeing these

Cracking work as usual Den and your patience definitely paid off! I'm sure some people do not appreciate the time and effort you out into your work, you don't just rock up for 20mins and get these.

Back