Wild Barn owl with prey

Well you caught the moment all right , love the bg , great shot (y)

Reactions: den
No CC needed on the image as I am fully aware its not the best technically etc,more of a moment shot

....I'm afraid that I don't understand why you feel this shot is not the best technically, Den - It looks very good indeed to me. Before I read your comment and just saw the image I thought "Wow!"

I was here, saw, enjoyed and, as no CC needed,
left with a smile!

....I'm afraid that I don't understand why you feel this shot is not the best technically, Den - It looks very good indeed to me. Before I read your comment and just saw the image I thought "Wow!"
Thanks Robin,,,the dark spots in the background would be nice if they weren't their ,its also a large crop for a 1d mkiii losing a lot of detail i would have got it full frame if I had a 600mm but one can only dream

Thanks Robin,,,the dark spots in the background would be nice if they weren't their ,its also a large crop for a 1d mkiii losing a lot of detail i would have got it full frame if I had a 600mm but one can only dream

....Funny isn't it, because until you pointed them out I hadn't noticed those dark patches - I was too focussed on the main subject. They don't bother me.

This is of course personal preference but I think it would be acceptable to Photoshop out those dark patches without too dishonestly interfering with the integrity of your shot. Very easily done too. But..

Reactions: den
Back