Barnie with prey

Very nice shot Mike- Not too many in my area, which is a shame :)

Les

Great to see it with prey ... is it lighter than usual or am I just forgetting lighter under-wings?

:)Wonderful shot at 850 ! May I ask what lens you used and I am curious to see its ringed, is this normal or are you in a conservation area ?

Another lovely Barnie shot Mike - nice to see it with prey (y)
- if I had to choose, I'd say I prefer the wing position on your first post yesterday because of the top wing plumage colour.

Russ

Cheers Russ, I agree totally. Any Barnie is good to see, but the other one has stunning markings

Very nice shot Mike- Not too many in my area, which is a shame :)

Les

Thanks Les

Impressed considering the distance on this one ,should be plenty more opportunities for the Mike

Hopefully I'll get back up there sometime this week, I'll let you know

Great to see it with prey ... is it lighter than usual or am I just forgetting lighter under-wings?

Thanks Roger, I'm no expert, but this is a very pale bird

Lovely image, Mike. (y)
Top drawer, love it!

Cheers gents

:)Wonderful shot at 850 ! May I ask what lens you used and I am curious to see its ringed, is this normal or are you in a conservation area ?

Thanks pal, I'm not aware of this being a specific conservation area, I think a fair few of them are ringed. Lens was a 600mm f4 + 1.4x - for some reason it registers as 850mm as opposed to the 840mm it was when I did maths at school!

Another Beauty Mike

Nice one Kev

Back