Basingstoke subway (pretty lights)

this is the subway that goes from the back of St Michael's church out to Sarum Hill area (Worting road). This is taken from the church side. On a map you are going from Church street, under Timberlake road and out onto Mortimer lane :)

and thank-you for your kind comments

Been in Basingstoke years, never new places like that were around lol...

there's also the subway that goes from the Vue cinema through to Basing view (near eastrop park) which has lights depicting the river Loddon. I've been here 9 years and I still find new stuff, like the ruined church behind the station...

this is the subway that goes from the back of St Michael's church out to Sarum Hill area (Worting road). This is taken from the church side. On a map you are going from Church street, under Timberlake road and out onto Mortimer lane :)

Thanks!

Having looked at the images a bit longer I think I prefer the colour cast of the second one - the first is a bit blue...

there's a couple more on flickr - a pink one, but I think the lights are a bit blown

have now made a new toggin friend in Basingstoke through this pic (via flickr) yay :banana: she's going to go do some car trails with me *happy*

I'm in basingstoke (old basing), if you ever want to meet up give us a shout...

Am doing to the driving for Whipsnade if you want to tag a long I have a seat free.

whipsnade?

I am planning to do some car trails at Eastrop Park soon, perched above the subway so I can get the Vue cinema in too, must admit I get 'feared' taking my camera out in the dark on my ownsome...

sturisoma said:
whipsnade?

I am planning to do some car trails at Eastrop Park soon, perched above the subway so I can get the Vue cinema in too, must admit I get 'feared' taking my camera out in the dark on my ownsome...

Let me know when :)

sturisoma said:
whipsnade?

There's a Whipsnade TP meet a week Saturday (14th) am heading up from Basingstoke, picking Di stone and Cosmix up and heading up for the day, plenty of room for one more if your up for it.

aw sorry Ryan can't do Saturday :( thanks for the offer though.

I am hoping to do M3 car trails at the bridge that goes to Farleigh wallop (near kempshott) with my new friend so I will let you know when. Hopefully one night next week. Pm me any dates when you are free - or add me on flickr if you use it as I'm going to make a basingstoke group :)

thanks for your comment chris :banana:

Back