Battersea power

Name
Sean
Edit My Images
Yes
Trying out my cleaned and fixed 80 - 200. This is the current state of Battersea PS.
This is the furthest away I could get to try and fit it all in.
A wide would have been nice.
Totally flat light.

untitled-7296.jpg by sean azzopardi, on Flickr

Last edited:
The featureless sky is always a drawback in shots like this, but you might just be able to sell it to the crane hire company if you know who they are! Compositionally I would have preferred slightly less on the left and just a touch more of the right hand crane, but the cropped boat jars and I'd be tempted to crop it out completely.

Last edited:
The featureless sky is always a drawback in shots like this, but you might just be able to sell it to the crane hire company if you know who they are! Compositionally I would have preferred slightly less on the left and just a touch more of the right hand crane, but the cropped boat jars and I'd be tempted to crop it out completely.

Regarding the crop, agreed.

The Malaysians bought it! Turning it into flats ! Top floor penthouses with helipads are gonna be 10 million plus but the ground floor is being handed to social housing!

And you'll note currently just three chimneys...

I love all of the cranes on this shot - though as Peter B says, a little over to the right would have included that last crane?

And you'll note currently just three chimneys...

I love all of the cranes on this shot - though as Peter B says, a little over to the right would have included that last crane?

Thanks, Kevin. It was a rushed photo, so composistion went out the window :)

Apparently the developers had to to get planning permissions for change of use! I double glazed the workers flats opposite ! All 285 of them

Back